Don’t know your Username and Password?
You will need a Username and Password to login to the Employee Portal or to Apply for Jobs on the MAU Job Board. If you were in the MAU database prior to January 2012, we may have pre-generated a Username and Password for you (Options #1 and #2).
- Username: First Name + Last Name + Last 4 Digits of Social Security #
- Password: Social Security #
- Example: Jim Smith, whose SSN is 123456789 would login with:
- Username: jimsmith6789
- Password: 123456789
- Username: First Name + Last Name
- Password: Email Address (no caps)
- Example: Jim Smith whose email address is firstname.lastname@example.org would login with:
- Username: jimsmith
- Password: email@example.com
- If you have apostrophes or hyphens in your name - leave them out.
- Use lowercase letters.
- Don’t use dashes or spaces in your SS#
- If you have already logged into the new system, you may have changed your password.
- If you can't login using the information above, please contact the MAU branch nearest you.