Join the team that is responsible for following-up with clients to help them with their benefit's claims. If you have a high school diploma or GED, experience in customer service, and you're committed to helping each consumer resolve their unique issues, we have the perfect job for you!
We offer great benefits, such as:
- Great Hours: Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Optional weekend work available
- 3 to 6-month opportunity
- Work from home
What you will do:
- Respond to phone call requests for benefits
- Respond to phone call inquiries regarding the processing of a claim
- Work with teammates and supervisor to ensure the needs of the client are being met
About MAU Workforce Solutions:
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us. Learn more about MAU at www.mau.com.