MAU at Kimberly-Clark is actively hiring for Forklift Operators! Kimberly-Clark falls into the category of an essential business, and its facilities continue to operate during the COVID-19 situation. Join the MAU at Kimberly-Clark team today to help provide highly needed products throughout the world!
Expedite your interview process by filling out our form, and an MAU Representative will get in touch with you. Just click on the image below.
The Forklift Operator position offers the following benefits:
- Newly increased pay of $12.00 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Paid vacation (earned over time)
- Conveniently located in Paris, TX
- Health benefits
- Toys for MAU Tots
- Annual associate recognition dinners
- Free lunch vouchers for good deeds
- Smoke-free work environment
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 6 months of previous forklift experience
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Availability to work overtime if needed
- Ability to work 12-hour rotating shifts
- To learn about the rest of the qualifications, click
The Forklift Operator position does not require a High School Diploma or GED.
Please note: It’s our goal to take appropriate action to ensure the safety of those in and around our workforce and to do our part to help limit the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. We are aware of the concerns regarding onboarding and orientations; however, we're taking extra precautions for candidate and employee safety.
You can expedite your interview process by filling out the form below. All we need is your name, phone number, and a resume, and an MAU Representative will get in touch with you.