Virtual Hiring Event Details
Every Wednesday during June and July, 2020
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Steps to Attend the Hiring Event Virtually:
- Click to fill out the form. By filling out the form you're signing up for the virtual event.
- If you are signing up during instant interview hours*, an MAU representative will be in touch with you within 30 minutes to interview you.
*Please note that the 30-minute time frame only applies every Wednesday hours from 10:00AM - 5:00PM. If you choose to sign-in outside of the virtual hiring event hours, an MAU representative will get in touch at their earliest convenience.
Due to the urgent need for these positions, we will also have representatives available to accept limited, early registrations before the event. These are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you join the MAU at Kimberly-Clark team you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Starting pay of $14.50 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Smoke free work environment
- On-the-job training and development
- Career path progression: Machine Operator – Trucker – Crew Leader
These positions are great entry-level opportunities that do not require a high school diploma or GED to apply. However, the Machine Operator position requires at least six months of relevant work history to be eligible.
We're making immediate offers. Don't wait and miss your chance to join the MAU team at Kimberly-Clark!