We have exciting news to share! Effective today, April 26, 2021, all of our positions with MAU at Kimberly-Clark in Ogden, UT will receive a pay increase of up to $17.06 per hour. We are actively hiring Production Line Technicians, Forklift Operators, and Machine Operators.
It's easy to apply - simply stop by the at any time Monday - Friday between 8 AM - 5 PM to request your instant interview. We know you are busy, and that is why we are offering extended hours every WEDNESDAY until May 31. We will be open until 7 PM every Wednesday to accommodate your schedule.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a position waiting for you with newly increased pay!
- If you're looking for an entry-level position, you can join the MAU team at Kimberly-Clark as a Production Line Technician. As a Production Line Technician, you can now enjoy the new pay of $14.25 per hour.
- If you have at least six months of manufacturing experience, you can apply for our Machine Operator position; they are now making $16.75 per hour.
- And, if you have at least one year of Forklift Operating experience, you can apply for the Forklift Operator position and start making $17.06 per hour.
On top of the NEW PAY, you can enjoy the following benefits once you join the MAU team at Kimberly-Clark.
- $200 attendance bonus per quarter. That's an extra $800 in one year.
- Four paid 30 minutes breaks
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Smoke-free work environment
- On-the-job training and development
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us. For additional information about MAU, visit www.mau.com.