For the first time ever, the MAU team at Kimberly-Clark in Neenah, WI is offering a Drive-Thru Hiring Event!
On Thursday, September 3, 2020 from 9 am to 4 pm, visit the MAU team at the Kimberly-Clark plant, located at 1050 Cold Spring Road, and attend our Drive-Thru Hiring Event from the comfort of your car! There you will have the chance to interview to join the MAU team as a !
How do I participate in the event?
To participate in the Drive-Thru Hiring Event, follow these four simple steps!
- Pull into the plant
- Fill out a short questionnaire that an MAU Representative will give you at the gate with some hand sanitizer and the Material Handler job description.
- Wait for another MAU representative to take your questionnaire for review.
- If you qualify for an interview, you will be guided to one of our designated spots to be interviewed!
Qualified candidates will be offered a job on-the-spot with orientation happening the same day!
The ideal candidate will have one year of forklift experience in the past three years with at least six months of stable work history. A high school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required.
Material Handlers start off earning $18.00 - $18.50 per hour and other great benefits, including:
- Sign-on bonus of $300
- Weekly paychecks
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Smoke-free work environment
- On-the-job training and development
- Safety Programs – up to $200 a month
- Career path progression: Material Handler - Shipping Coordinator
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us. For additional information about MAU, visit www.mau.com.