MAU at Kimberly-Clark is happy to introduce its Part-Time General Laborer position! If you're looking for a side job or just for an opportunity to earn extra money, we have the right job for you.
With the Part-Time General Labor position, you will work weekend shifts only TWO DAYS a week! You would work one of the following shifts:
- Friday and Saturday - Night Shift
- Saturday and Sunday - Day Shift
It gets better; want to hear more good news?
- These positions DON'T ROTATE, which means you will have a straight shift* making this a great additional income opportunity.
- You will start as a General Laborer position, AND
will be able to do capability training to possibly help out with other positions in the future and move up!
- Remember these positions do not require a high school diploma or GED to be eligible to apply, which makes a great entry level position into the manufacturing world!
MAU would love you to have you join our team at Kimberly- Clark. We are sure you have heard of or used Kimberly-Clark's brands before: Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend. They're recognized as an internationally loved brand.
How can I request my interview?
We made the hiring process easier and faster. Request your interview, and an MAU Representative will call you in the next four business hours!
To request your interview, just click on the button below and fill out a simple form; we only need your name, phone number, and email. Yes, it's that easy to apply!
What is a straight shift?
* Straight shifts mean that you will work the same hours every day that you are scheduled instead of working a rotating schedule that would cause you to rotate between day and night shifts. This is great news because it will allow you to have more work-life balance, providing control of your daily agenda and freeing up time to do what you love the most!
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us. For additional information about MAU, visit www.mau.com.