We Make Lives Better.
Since 1973, MAU has provided clients with solutions to their staffing, recruiting and outsourcing needs. As a faith-based family business, we seek to give our clients the same honest and supportive assistance that we give our employees every day.
Looking for a job?
To be the leading provider of designed Workforce Solutions recognized for its commitment to:
Our founding father, William G. Hatcher, Sr., instilled the core values that continue to be an eminent part of our company today. What started in 1973 with faith, $500, and a big dream became one of the largest minority-owned (the Hatchers are part of the Echota Cherokee Tribe of Alabama) independent staffing and recruiting companies in the country.
Taking the lessons learned from our humble beginnings, we place a great emphasis on the honor and integrity of our company’s legacy. Please visit our timeline to see the things that make MAU who we are today.
We work with world-class companies to provide solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing:
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Don’t Take Our Word For It.
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021 ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Client Award
- Safety Standard of Excellence Mark Awarded by the American Staffing Association and the National Safety Council
- Ranked #1- 2014 , 2015, & 2016 Program Supplier of the Year for BMW Workforce Management Program
- Agile 1 Significant Impact Award for 2017, 2018
- Ranked in America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms by Forbes and Statista- 2022
- Ranked #4 – Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in Georgia
- Ranked #4 – Top 100 Native American Owned Buisnesses in the US
- Ranked #18 – Largest US Industrial Staffing Firms, Staffing Industry Analysts
Committed to our Community.
As a family-owned company, we believe that involvement in our local communities is a key responsibility of our organization. Our commitment to local and national organizations has helped drive MAU’s mission to make lives better for over 50 years.
Optimizing Talent Acquisition: How a Billion-Dollar Manufacturer Scaled Hiring by Engaging a Strategic Partner
When a company experiences rapid growth, talent acquisition can quickly become a significant challenge. The need for skilled professionals who align with the company culture becomes paramount, and filling these vacancies efficiently is crucial. This was the situation...
Workforce Strategies for the Future of Advanced Manufacturing: Acquisition, Retention, and Upskilling
In the swiftly evolving landscape of advanced manufacturing, where innovative ideas and cutting-edge technologies converge, the centrality of intellectual capital cannot be overstated. With rapid technological advancements, emerging trends, and shifting global...
In recent years, there has been a major shift in the way manufacturing is done. Traditional methods have given way to more dynamic and innovative advanced manufacturing processes that rely heavily on technology and automation. This transformation has revolutionized...